You can register by completing a registration form either obtained from the practice reception or downloadable from below.
Completed registrations can either be printed and handed in to reception or sent electronically.
Please ensure you complete both the GMS1 form and Registration in full. The GMS1 form filled properly will help to speed up the process of registration and getting your records from your previous practice.
- The Adult Registration is downloadable here: Adult Registration Form
- The Child Registration is downloadable here: Under 16 Registration Form
Once form has been completed in its entirety you can save both GMS1 and Registration form to be attached into an email. Registration forms can be emailed to email@example.com
Information for first time registrations:
If you are registering with us and we will be your first GP in the UK and you do not have an NHS number there is few bits of extra information we will require to process your registration:
- Information regarding place of birth and date of entry on GMS1 form
- Patient declaration on back of GMS1 form
- It would also help the practice if you could provide any copies of vaccinations or medications you have previously been on
Once form has been completed in its entirety you can save both GMS1 and Registration form to be attached into an email. Registration form can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration forms sent through email can only be one registration per email.
Registrations submitted must include the GMS1 form and Registration form.
If there are any queries regarding your registration form sent through email the practice would reply by email. If you do not respond to any queries within 7 days your registration would be deleted and you would need to re-submit.